The abstract submission system will open on the 30th of October 2017.
Abstract Submission deadline: 9th March 2018
Oral and poster abstracts will be invited on the following conference topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system. The abstract submission system will open on the 30th of October 2017.
- Land - ocean linkages
- Coastal morphodynamics and sediment transport
- Oceanography and physical-biological coupling
- Biogeochemistry, element cycling and greenhouse gas dynamics
- Genetic diversity and adaptation
- Population dynamics
- Connectivity (e.g. energy, genes, habitats and disease)
- Ecosystem structure and function
People and management
- Sustainable natural resource exploitation
- Marine Protected Areas
- Societal values
- Citizen science
- Ecosystem service delivery
- Socio-ecological dynamics, resilience and regime shifts
- Integrated management – cumulative risk assessment and tradeoffs
- Case studies of eco-engineering and ecosystem restoration
- Effective governance – regional to international scales
- Integrated observing systems and modelling
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.