Dr Jaco H. Baas, Bangor University, UK
- Talk Title: How do biological and physical cohesion affect estuarine bedforms?
Prof. Dr. Stuart Borrett, University of North Carolina, Wilmington
- Talk Title: Applying Ecological Network Analysis to Understand Changing Coastal Ecosystems
Prof. Dr. Robinson W. Fulweiler, Boston University Earth & Environment, USA
- Talk Title: Nitrogen cycling in modern estuaries - tales of ruin and resilience
Dr. Francois Galgani, IFREMER, France
- Talk Title: Marine litter: sources, distribution, impacts and management
Prof. Dr. Frank Oliver Glöckner, Max-Planck-Institute for Marine Microbiology, Bremen; Jacobs University, Bremen, Germany
- Talk Title: Ocean Sampling Day(s): Monitoring the anthropogenic impact on the hidden majority in coastal marine ecosystems
Dr. Rute Pinto, MARE - Marine and Environmental Sciences Centre, Portugal
- Talk Title: How to link ecosystem functioning to services provision to support sustainable policy and decision-making processes for coastal zones?
Prof. Dr. Selina Stead, Newcastle University, UK
- Talk Title: Using marine governance to impact science policy in supporting marine ecosystem health and sustainable livelihoods
Dr. Raquel Vaquer-Sunyer, University of the Balearic Islands, Spain
- Talk Title: Effects of hypoxia on marine biodiversity